Effective November 1, 2019
By visiting the Site, you agree that your information will be handled as described in this Policy. Your use of our Site and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Policy and our Terms of Service .
- Information We Collect About You
- How We Use Your Information
- How We Share Your Information
- Third-Party Links
- Security of My Personal Information
- Children under 13
- Contact Us
1. Information We Collect About You
Information We Collect Directly From You. When you fill out the “Questions? Contact Us” section on our site, we require your first and last name, as well as your email. We also collect any information you provide to us in the “Message” text box.
Information We Collect Automatically. We may automatically collect information about your use of our Site or Services through cookies, web beacons, and other technologies, including technologies designed for mobile apps. We may combine this information with other information that we have collected about you, including, where applicable, your user name, name, and other personal information Please see the section “Cookies and Other Tracking Mechanisms” below for more information.
2. How We Use Your Information
We use your information, including your personal information, for the following purposes:
- Providing and Improving our Services: To provide our services to you, to communicate with you about your use of our services, to respond to your inquiries, to fulfill your orders, and for other customer service purposes.
- Tailoring Content: To tailor the content and information that we may send or display to you, to offer location customization, and personalized help and instructions, and to otherwise personalize your experience while using the Site.
- Marketing and Communications: For marketing and promotional purposes. For example, we may use your information, such as your email address, to send you news and newsletters, special offers, promotions, or to otherwise contact you about products or information we think may interest you. We also may use the information that we learn about you to assist us in advertising our Services on third party websites.
- Research and Analytics: To better understand how you access and use our Site, both on an aggregated and individualized basis, in order to improve our Site and respond to your desires and preferences, and for other research and analytical purposes.
- Legal Compliance: To comply with applicable legal or regulatory obligations, including as part of a judicial proceeding; to respond to a subpoena, warrant, court order, or other legal process; or as part of an investigation or request, whether formal or informal, from law enforcement or a governmental authority.